PolicyScribe provides cutting-edge, evidence-based social research on a range of public policy issues. We employ a wide variety of analytical approaches and methodological techniques that are tailored to the research project at hand. We have a depth of expertise in qualitative, quantitative and mixed-methods social research design. Our research products are methodologically rigorous, trustworthy and usable, providing decision-makers with timely and valid evidence.
We offer the following services:
- research design and project development
- research management services
- reviewing policy/academic literature and evidence
- conducting in-depth interviews with a range of stakeholders
- conducting focus groups
- development of (comparative) case studies
- designing and executing online surveys and questionnaires
- qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- high-quality report writing
- development of follow-on funding applications
- benchmarking best practice
- distilling key policy messages and recommendations for a range of audiences
You can find examples of our published social science research outputs here.